- 100% UK GROWN UNREFINED HEMP – All of our hemp is grown organically in the South West of England where it is allowed to freely bloom to its full potential giving us a high yield of raw hemp seeds. These seeds are then gently cold-pressed for their oils and the remaining pressed seed are milled creating our coarse raw protein powder. In doing so our protein powder is completely unrefined allowing it to contain the rich minerals and fibre that you would not find in refined hemp products. Using this method of milling our pressed hemp seeds we can reduce our waste to zero and create a deliciously nutty protein powder at the same time.
- HIGH IN PROTEIN- The protein content of our raw hemp protein powder is 50%. By using the remainder of our cold-pressed hemp seeds we can produce the maximum obtainable unrefined raw protein as well as keep the powder having a high fibre content. This is a significant ratio of natural protein in a powder product that you would not find in other protein supplements such as rice protein powder and pea protein powder. Raw protein is vital for our body as it contains all nine essential amino acids, the building blocks of protein, which our bodies are unable to produce and must obtain from food.
- RICH IN OMEGA FATTY ACIDS, MINERALS & FIBRE – Our protein powder contains 10% of the original hemp seeds essential fatty acids. The unsaturated fats are excellent for heart health as hemp contains a perfect 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids required by our bodies. A typical western diet provides an unbalanced 15:1 ratio of these fats and has been linked to many chronic diseases. Hemp seeds are a rich source of minerals such as phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, iron manganese, zinc, and copper.
- NATURAL, RAW, VEGAN SUPERFOOD – Our hemp protein powder has a delicious earthy & nutty taste ideal as an addition to smoothies, soups, and stews – this is an incredibly easy way to boost your protein intake. Hemp protein powder also contains lignan amides, a good source of antioxidants. Our hemp protein powder is a raw, unrefined, and natural supplement to a balanced, wholefood daily diet and is suitable for vegans.
- COMPOSTABLE BAG MADE FROM CELLULOSE – Hemp is a miraculous plant. Every part of this wonder plant can be used in one way or another leaving nothing to waste. We want to keep in this spirit by making sure that we left no waste and avoided any damage to the environment with the packaging of our products. Our hemp packaging is made of natural cellulose bags which are 100% compostable and biodegradable. You do not have to throw the packaging away, instead, you can add them to your compost heaps and give back to the environment helping us commit to our ethos of producing no waste and having zero negative impacts on the environment.
Recommended Daily amount:
Adults need at least 0.8 grams of protein per kg of body weight every day. For a 68.2 kg adult, this is 55 grams of protein per day. However, if you exercise and want to increase muscle mass you will need more protein per day – 1.4 to 2 grams per kg of body weight. For athletes such as bodybuilders and fitness competitors, 3.1 grams per kg of body weight is recommended daily consumption within 2 hours after exercise for maximum recovery benefits.
5-7 tablespoons of hemp protein powder are most effective for muscle building. Our hemp protein powder is a good, unrefined, natural supplement to a balanced, wholefood daily diet.
Suggested Everyday use for those simply wishing to increase/supplement their protein intake – 3 tsp per serving (15g). Keep in a cool place.
Once opened store the protein powder in the fridge.
Ingredients: Pure Hemp Protein Powder
This product is THC FREE.